ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Table for One, Please!


Tonight's going to be the best. I'm taking myself out on a date. In preparation, I wore a short skirt & a nice-fitting top. And since I'm getting SUPERMEGAHOT, I know I'll totally be turned on by myself.

Right after work I'm going to take myself here for dinner. And then I'll walk down the street to go see this. Which is pretty much the most perfect date ever. No awkward conversations. No "getting to know you" chats. If I don't want to talk at all, I don't even have to.

Enjoy the Silence.

And then afterwards I'm going to make that super-delicious tomato sauce (completely silent) that did not get made last night because I totally forgot to buy an onion.

Note to self: buy an onion!

This it definitely going to be the best date I've ever been on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Isn't the Regal Beagal in Three's Company? Hope you enjoy your date!!! :)

2:57 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks TC! Yep, RB's the name of the bar in Three's Company. Good memory.

I can't wait....the scallops sound so delish!!!

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home