ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Three-Hundred-Sixty-Five Degrees


God, dinner & a show last night was soooooo good. I've seen Stop Making Sense about two dozen times but that was the BEST. EVER. Pistachio-crusted scallops over a bed of Butternut Squash Risotto & cherry reduction drizzle? To die for.

Mind=blowed.

So I haven't updated Operation Pudge-be-Gone this week.....here goes:

Saturday I was lazy. No exercise (will exercise 2x one day this weekend). I know, I know. Superlame & I really have no excuse.

Sunday consisted of a nice, long walk.

Monday was an hour-long "toning" class. By "toning" they meant somewhere in the realm of a million squats & 750 thousand arm reps. My bum & tris are still a little sore.

Tuesday was another long walk...in the snow.

Tonight is another hour-long spinning class. I'm so excited!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home