ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

March Madness!


Operation Pudge-be-Gone February has come to an end. And while I'm still pudgy, I'm less pudgy. Which is pretty awesome. Even though a new month is upon us, I'm not giving up the working out all the time, just not everyday (see: no Tuesday & one day/weekend).

And since there were no suggestions (thank 2 readers....sheeeesh!) for a March goal, I'm going to go with my original thought Two-in-Three. Here's how it works......

#1. Twice this month (3rd month of the year...how clever! not really) I will participate in mini-gym-triathlon type workouts (45 minutes spinning, 2 miles of running, 1000 yard swim). These will take place the 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month. And if that goddamn pool changes its hours again, I'm going to shoot it in its stupid face. Or be very irritated.

#2. Twice/week I will cook something new. New recipe, new technique, new food....doesn't matter, I just can not have made it before.

So what do you think blog? Like those goals? They're pretty awesome, right?

No, you getting laid would be awesome. Buy a hooker.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

I am embarrassed to admit I let my yoga classes fall to the wayside in Feb... now i am sick. So much for lofty new years resolutions... but you are back on track - keep going - it is inspiring!

1:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home