ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bikinis in Atlanta Here I Come


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! The Pudge is back (a little) since I worked out like 3 times while Doba was here. So to snap back into Bunz of Steel I've scheduled a couple training sessions & rather than tapas & wine with Desi in lieu of Thursday class (god bless random class days off), we're going to Lady Gym & sweating to probably gangsta rap or something (then will probably hit The Sunset for beer & quesadilla but whatever at least we worked out). Back to 5 days/week of exercise.

Rope it in there cowgirl. You're tangenting again.

Oh yeah. So not only because I like to feel better with that little bit of pudge gone but one of my friends has been bugging me to come down & visit Atlanta for like a year now & it's high time.

Fine. I'll sit on your boat, let you make me delicious dinners, & drink martinis. Twist my arm.

And if I'm going to be sitting around in not much clothing all day I need to be SUPERMEGAHOT again. So along with individual sessions, I've agreed to train for a half marathon with my pals Wev & Lino. Remember Wev? The pal who I do yoga in the backyard with? Yeah, now he's getting me back for kicking his ass in yoga by making me run more than I really want to. Oh well. At least my 5k times will be awesome.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

One word for the south: Fried.

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supermegahot, again? since when?

8:43 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Always Supermegahot.

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home