ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Getaway?

Me & my bitchy self am going to bitch for a minute. Or rather however I want because I'm at the airport for at least 2 more hours.

Okay, wait. That's where I stop.

I'm sitting in Logan, ready to head back to Chicago. Trying to catch my breath after a week of an absolutely awful person sending me emails at work (unnamed...but just please, believe me, she's awful), that law final being done, trying to grasp my green star calling herself "injured", and burying another friend from high school.

Blah blah blah. And time goes on. But this year it's seemed like there's not enough time to heal from the last blow.

So I sit at the gates in Logan, alternately reading The Black Swan & writing this. Playlist is Stacey's mix from last year. DnTel is blaring in my ears right now and I'll be honest, as much as I can't wait to see friends and family, I'm terrified to confront that which I've "grieved" over but haven't confronted on a face-to-face basis.

But anticipation gets you nowhere when it comes to these situations. And that's a waste of energy that will need be spent tonight with the crew laughing, crying, and, of course, swimming.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

I known how it feels when the hits just keep on coming. Hang in!

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home