ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, July 12, 2010

Aaaaaaaand I'm In

All moved into the new apartment & mostly unpacked. Mainly because I have the most amazing friends in the world who were able & willing to help me out with this. For them, I am super thankful.

So a couple nights in I'm already used to no roommate (see: not wearing pants & playing music while I shower & get ready in the a.m.), sleeping better (that might be the a/c), & just feel more motivated to do stuff, anything, rather than laying around on the couch. I even folded & put away all my laundry after I did it last night & that hasn't happened in months.

Once it's a bit more put together, I'll post pictures.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home