ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, November 19, 2010

Afternoon Handstand Time


Yay Friday! For some unknown reason I signed up to volunteer from 8:30 to 12:30 tomorrow morning. I was like inspired or something to do whatever. So as a treat, I'm going to Flour for a sticky bun before & meet up with Kasia after & box.

Jab! Hook! Uppersomething!

Truth be told, I would probably do those things without volunteering (Flour would be some other bakery nearer to my home) but now I don't feel as completely ME ME ME! But it is all about me, right?

Speaking of me, I need some new bras. And with that...happy weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home