ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Gaaaaaaah!!!


NYC was so amazing, amazing doesn't even describe it. So much delicious food. So many beautiful new friends. I even found a dance studio a few blocks from where I usually stay that is just wonderful.

We even went to Hoboken! Ha ha ha...New Jersey.

(John, Mandy, & me standing outside the Pass Hoboken stop)

Mandy: Oh my god, I feel like I am going to get raped here.
John & me: {snicker snicker}
RandoBro: (while walking by, having not heard what Mandy had said) Heeeeeey!
{pause}
Mandy: (flatly) See what I'm talking about?

So great. Making some new friends was fantastic. And even more fantastic was spending quality time with some of the most beautiful people on the planet: Mandy, John, Lisa, Jen, & Des.

Sigh.

So yeah, other than that, been trying to kind of lay low, unsuccessfully. Didn't get home last night until after 11. Oy. And tonight will be a late one, too. But that's okay because I have dinner plans with Tim (!!!) at a delicious steak place downtown. Splurge-to-the-max.

In Pudge-Never-Going-Away news, I'm back up to 3.5 miles of running at a time with the goal to reach 10 miles/week and be able to run 5 at a time by the end of the year. My body has bounced back quite nicely from the hell I put it through in the summer. And to counteract all of that good exercise, Anna's Taqueria (right across the street from super-apt) now takes debit cards, which means that I will have no "whoops don't have cash on me can't get a quesadilla" excuse on my way home & I'm hungry.

Long live The Pudge.

Off to do some more work!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home