ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, November 15, 2010

Heart Hugs


Lately I've gotten a lot of heart hugs. Not to be confused with cardiac arrest.

You know, when you feel all warm inside & like someone sprinkled magic happy (ha ha that sounds really Japanese) into your bloodstream.

Are you on The X again?

No.

Oh good.

Life has just been really nice. Steady. Happy. Yesterday I spent a good chunk of the day in the studio & baking cookies. And that made me so happy. To finally, again, be doing what warms me.

So you finally tried that sexitime warming stuff?

No.

It's amazing that merely three months ago I could barely drag myself out of bed to the couch, a pile of self-pity and humiliation. This upswing is a very welcome change. I feel like myself again. Thank you friends.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home