ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Here I'm Here!!!!

Swear. Not dead. Or fallen off the face of the earth. Started classes this week (Law, Biostats SAS Programming, & Inter Epi!!!) so I'm readjusting to a more hectic schedule.

BUT.

It's awesome. And I'm still able to squeeze in fun times such as Game Night with two of my favorite people, Meridith & Eben. Remember them? They got married in September at like the world's best wedding ever. And K&K were there, & Doba was there, & a couple other friends. Just the relaxing evening that I needed.

Sooooo....more stories soon. And pictures from NYC. (which was awesome except that it just isn't the same without Mandy)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home