ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Pray for Snow

So if you haven't heard, the Northeast is getting pummeled with snow. Like more than ever in all the world (see: since I moved here 3 years ago). We've had one snow day already and it was amazing. Hopefully tomorrow will bring another day for me to sit around in snow pants & a sports bra reading my homework stuff & taking is easy.

But if not, well, at least I have a nice, not-too-stressful job to go to!

Did I tell you about my job? No? That's because I don't post that shit on the interwebs.

Anyway, just got home from yoga & dinner with my gals, Mandie & Annie. It was nice. They made my heart feel warm.

Lately a lot of this "living honestly" shit has come up in my life. And not just like don't steal or whatever. That stuff is easy. More like what are my motivations for actions. And let me tell you...it's kind of uncomfortable. But you know what else? When I'm honest with myself about what I want from situations they usually turn out a whole lot better than when I just put my own stupid ego first.

Stupid ego.

Well, as usual, I've put off doing homework so Epi here I come...after a nice, relaxing bath, that is.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

Living honestly is not bad at all, and a snow day or two thrown into the mix? I already like this year a lot more than the past few.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Me too. 2011 is looking pretty rad so far.

No snow day, though. Bummer.

11:29 AM

 
OpenID pliggot said...

Damn!

On the plus, this year is looking good all around. Hope it stays that way.

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home