ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Truth


Want to know how long I hoped someone would feel that way about me? That they would never meet another like me?

Answer: a long fucking time.

In a few long-short months I could not agree more with the crosser-outerer. And boy am I ever grateful for that.

This picture is from my friend, Courtney's, blog. She is a rad chick. One of those people you meet & are like "we are going to be good friends for a long time". Like Mandy, too. And Mandie. And Meridith. And Lisa. And a whole lot of other ladies who are such an integral part of my life. There are some boys, too. But very few.

No, I'm not coming out. I am sure I like dudes. As much as I have the best times sometimes with my girls, at the end of the day, well you know (wink wink...insert penis [joke?]).

But these relationships I have with other women are so fulfilling and delightful and they help me to be confident in myself. I can tell you this...my lady friends are fucking hot mother fuckers. And so ridiculously intelligent. And clever. And caring. They are seriously the best people I've met on the planet.

And they're patient enough with me to listen to the bashful gushing I've done over the past two days regarding a certain boy who happens to look like Dermot Mulroney pulling me in for a sweet kiss, ending with our fingers lingering toward each other as we parted on a quiet street in the East Village this past weekend.

(blush)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous mandy said...

you are amazing yourself! ladies #1 forever <3

9:27 AM

 
OpenID pliggot said...

This is the best post I have read all week!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks Mandy!!! Love you more than PB&J.

Stephen, even though you are a boy, you are also awesome...just so you know. And thank you.

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home