ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Big Breath Out

So. Just wrapped up 10 credit hours of grad courses last week.

Celebrate good times. COME ON!!

And there's another little deal in the mix. That was completely unplanned and I had no idea that it would happen and I still have to be secretive because it hasn't been finalized. BUT....it has the potential to be awesome. And I really think it will be.

Secrets secrets are no fun!!

As I sit here in a modified pigeon, burning in music from my high school ceedee collection (what's up tori & ani & bjork...oh my!), working on some writing I gotta say that it feels really, truly amazing that for the first time in months I have no reading hanging over my head or a paper or a test.

Mmmm....off to boxing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home