ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, September 03, 2011

When I Grow Up....

....I want to be Helen Mirren. Is that too much to ask?

Didn't think so.

Also. This is the last weekend before classes start. So I'm celebrating in a typical fashion. By doing a bunch of writing on a tire swing in a park while the crickets chirp. And hanging out with friends laughing. And making as few plans as possible.

A more important issue, though, might be contemplating why I'm watching Sweet Home Alabama. (and actually enjoying it)

Someone needs a date. Bad. To remind me how wonderful I have it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home