ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cunty Thursday

Yeah, that's what today is...Cunty Thursday. Man, I am in a BAD MOOD. And have been like all week. Nothing really happened. Work's the same old work. I even pulled a B+ on a paper I wrote in an hour for school (not really so proud of that one but appreciate the get out of jail free card). I've been boxing more this week than usual, which should make me like totally out of aggression. I'm balleting really well. And I've been eating chocolate candies for dinner because I got a water bottle full of chocolate for Halloween and I can't use the water bottle until I eat all of the delicious treats inside soooo....

Wait, that doesn't make sense? You shut the hell up.

See! Cunty Thursday has me in its grips. So you know the only cure for Cunty Thursday?

Neither do I. But I'm going to try a few things out. These things include but are not limited to...not talking to anyone else for the rest of the night because I have no business conversing with anyone, finding delicious foods to stuff in my mouth because I am hungry, not cooking those foods because I am feeling like a lazy bitch, taking a bath and singing loudly because that's just what I feel like, watching shit tv, or maybe a cheeseball movie. Who knows. The world is my oyster to feel annoyed in right now.

Harumph!!

Man, I cannot wait until this mood passes by and I can go back to being fucking awesome.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home