ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Balmy

While I'm fully aware that what I'm about to write is not popular thought among most in the area....this weather is freaking me out and I want it to be winter.

I like seasons. That's part of why I live where I live. No, February is not wonderful. But I feel it's part of the process. If I wanted 60 degree days in December I would live in Atlanta. Not Boston. I like snow. Mostly because I don't drive or have to shovel anything. I love sleeping in the cold all bundled up under my blankets.

So sue me.

Anyway, I decided to finish watching City Lights tonight and realized that I've seen this before. I have no idea when. But I have. It's kind of odd. Chaplin is a weirdo, huh? I read his autobiography years ago and really enjoyed it. But came away from it feeling like he was even more of a weirdo than I'd already suspected. Read it and find out what I mean. Or just look up the Wiki page if you're unfamiliar with Chaplin's penchant for the younger ladies.

The more you know!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home