ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Isolation Station

Things have not been going my way today. And man is it fucking pissing me off. I feel uncomfortable and moody and annoyed and worried and a bit helpless. Not fun feelings. And to be honest, I just want to be held and fed cheese and ice cream and for today to be over. But that's not going to happen.

So I took myself to the new Almodovar film and sat in the dark for 2 hours this afternoon and that worked. Until the movie was over and I left the theater. And I ordered in a pizza delivery but they didn't use the right crust and I was too hungry to call it in and get a replacement. So I'm thinking it's about time for me to pack it in tonight and just go to bed. Yeah, it's only 8:45 but right now I've just about had it and would really like to push the restart button.

Maybe after a nice long cry and a pile of chocolate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home