ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, December 02, 2011

Not quite living behind the eight ball...

Seriously. This is the second day in a row I haven't walked through my door until 11:30. Unfortunately, tonight's activity wasn't superfun like laughing with my gal Taylor about how her boyfriend's grandma who has had an alcohol-induced stroke can get and keep a boyfriend whereas I am speeding into Year 2 of no dates. Nope, it was one of those necessary nights where I'm stuck in the office until after 10:30.

Not exactly what you'd call a kickin' Friday night.

But in the end it's worth it. The boss travels a lot. We still need to get stuff done. And fortunately, George and Henry sleep until I get home. (then they get up, I feed them, they eat, and go back to sleep)

So again, I am sleepy, and hungry, and not funny. The worst part is that I have SO MANY AWESOME STORIEEEEEES AND IDEEEEAS. But those will just have to wait until later this weekend and next week and the rest of the month.

Nighty night...spinning comes early on Saturday mornings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home