ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reminders of What I'm Not Missing

Uh, so Blue Valentine is not a happy movie. Just in case you were planning on watching it and needing a pick-me-up sort of film. Nope. Not one bit. It's good and disturbing. But I kind of want to be like "heeeeey you guys are a mess and you should not act like that".

When it was over I immediately turned it off and comforted myself with knowing that I never have to watch it again.

Phew!

So this week at work is hopefully going to be easy breezy. And then next week there is no work. And no school. Party time!!

I keep remembering that I wanted to write about something on here but then I forget about what. Probably not about how I have watched Elf like 3x/week for the past couple weeks. And I kind of want to watch it over and over even more.

Yeah. Nope. That wasn't it. But that was something.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home