ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sole of Yankees

Sssshhhh....seeeecreeeettttsssss.

I am hooked on that awful CW television show Hart of Dixie. It is terrible. Even worse than Gossip Girl. But I love it. Even enough to watch reruns.

So happy fuckin' Monday. It's been a pretty good day. I still don't remember what I was supposed to want to write about. Maybe it was that Henry and George are adorable and I love them so much. But everyone already knows that. How could anyone resist Henry's pink paw pads. Or Georgie's prancing.

God, this show is so terrible. I can't stop. This is way better than anything Kardashian. Because there is nothing real about it. And they're not trying to be real. They are Southern Belles with eating disorders and big hair and named things like Lemon. And the accents are so bad. Almost as bad as Blanche's accent the first season of Golden Girls.

Wow, I need to do something productive to counteract that last paragraph and its stupidity.

Time to read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home