ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sun Stopping

Happy Solstice Interwebs!! It's that day of the year wherein daytime stops getting shorter and begins getting longer. But for some reason I feel like I don't notice it until about the end of January. It stays pretty dark around these parts until then. The Brooders had a reason to brood. It's a bit darker around here in the winter than it was in Chicago. A couple measly degrees of latitude can really make a difference.

Which makes it all the more important to have some really great and exciting plans in these dark, cold months. And all next week I am free like a birdie! Considering what I've learned about myself in the past...idle hands are the devil's workshop. Fortunately, I have a bunch of awesome plans and a whole lot of books to read.

Anyways, I need to actually eat dinner and head to bed. Tonight was full of wonderful conversation and catching up and I got so caught up catching up and saying I love yous that I kind of forgot to eat. Whoops!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home