ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, December 24, 2011

That Snap

Woah was it ever Cunty Friday around these parts! I was a huuuuuge bitch this morning. Not really to anyone. But I felt it inside, bubbling up.

But then this afternoon I got a call from a friend with some spectacular news. And then had dinner with friends and while we were laughing I looked over at them and said "NOW it feels like the holidays" and Raniah smiled and said "yes, yes it does" and we went on smiling and laughing and talking for a few more hours.

So yeah, it finally feels like the holidays. Which is nice. Especially since it'll be over soon and I can go back to my regularly scheduled life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home