ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wholesome Adventures Ahoy

What was once the day in which I would wake up to force myself into the gym, stinking up the general area around me with the choice of booze from the night oozing from my pores only to start the party all over again in the early afternoon (or noon...whatever) has granted me the ability to actually participate in life. Like today...spinning (no cloud of awful surrounding me physically and mentally), manis with Amanda, and 12 full hours with Raniah and Dalia.

What a fucking relief. Really. Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to have this opportunity. And every time I remember this I can't help but smile. A lot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home