ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why Hello Old Man Winter

Oh yeah. It got cold. Reeeaaaallllyy cold. And that's okay. Because it will get warm again. But probably not for at least 2 months. That's not so long, though, right? I mean, I've written something every day now for almost a month and I feel like it was just yesterday that I was writing posts closer to midnight than any other hour. Wait, that probably was yesterday.

Anyway. So I was running earlier today and was pretty comfortable at the almost 2 mile mark so I started thinking about the next month's goal or whatever and I think I'd like to get to a point where I run 10 miles/week. But I want to start small. So I'm going to start this week at 5 miles. And next week continue with 5 miles and increase one mile/week until I get to 10 miles/week.

But not more tonight. Tonight it's time for bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home