ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Worse than the Kardashians

HERMAN CAIN. Who the fuck is this dude? I am so confused.

First. A black Republican. How much do you have to hate yourself to be a black Republican?

Second. Who is this guy even? What has he done? Other than harass women? And not understand world geography?

Third. He's not even as bad (maybe?) as this terrible Rick Perry dude.

What is going on with the world? When did the president of the US become the running joke? Reagan, I guess. But still.

I need more ice cream.

Labels:

2 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

First. A black Republican. How much do you have to hate yourself to be a black Republican?

HA!!!!

The local chairman of the republican party told me that I wasn't a democrat and that I didn't know it but that I was actually a republican.

Shit. I didn't know it!

But a guy with a business card said it so it's got to be true.

2:17 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Business cards don't lie.

Yeah. Last night I was like "really, the ONLY PEOPLE who have ANY EXCUSE to be a Republican are Heterosexual White Men". Women? Nope. Gays? Nope.

And Social Epidemiology this past semester drilled that point home on many, many, many occasions.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home