ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Here comes the Wahmbulance

Just the other day I was all smuggly saying how I hadn't been sick for over a year and even last time was only for a day of food poisoning.

Tempting fate.

I have slept 12 of the past 16 hours. I barely sleep 8 hours/night maybe, especially on the weekends. I feel tired and sore and head hurty and sinuses yucky and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

In good news, I ran 4 miles straight this week (and a singular one the next day making it to the goal of 5 for the week), which I haven't done in a really long time. And I didn't die. And I could walk the next day. Which was really awesome.

But right now it's matzo ball and ginger beer time for this girl because I feel nothing like awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home