ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, January 16, 2012

Just My Luck

So one of my girlfriends has been trying to set me up with this guy for over 6 months now. About 2 weeks ago she caught me at the last minute to meet up and I thought "shit, why the hell not?".

He is very nice, and sweet, and has a great smile. And most importantly, I liked how I felt when we talked. So she gave him my email address and I went on with my life (while obsessively checking my emails...come on, some things never change). Since I thought it had gone really well, I was a little surprised when I didn't hear anything from him.

And my feelings were a little hurt. And then my feelings were like "another dude you thought I clicked with how many more of these can I take?". (if you're counting that would be 2 in the past 2 years...what a drama queen) But then today I found out that he's leaving in 9 days for a little move...to Spain. For 18 months.

That's when I started to laugh. And haven't stopped. Really? REALLY?! Wow. So yeah. Looks like maybe I should stick to the same old same old for a while and concentrate on classes that start in 3 days. (sigh)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home