ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, February 26, 2012

All Lost in the Supermarket

Today I went to the grocery store for more than a quick dinner on my way back from the gym for the first time in all of 2012. And actually cooked myself breakfast. And have zero plans for the rest of the day. Will I go to boxing? Maybe. Will I take a bath? Perhaps.

For now I'm going to enjoy a much-needed break to stretch out on the couch and not rush to do anything.

Labels:

2 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

Hope you enjoyed it!

9:38 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Very much so. I even had an emotional breakdown, which was also needed. This is the first time I've been wearing pajamas before 8 p.m. in who knows how long.

Hope you're okay. I like your recent writings a whole lot.

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home