ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Oof...

Well, I didn't make it to all 7 miles this week. But chalk it up a bit of a crazy week, being out of town, and that one week/month I can not run my goal mileage. Look at that, already making excuses.

And as usual they're all bullshit.

So I'm sitting on my couch, all set to finish my weekly book, and am shocked at how quiet it is right now. The Patriots(?) are playing in the supergame(?) and I'm pretty sure that everyone in the building where I live has left to go to a party. Which works great for me. It's so nice to sit in silence now. To enjoy not opening my mouth and blabbing all over the place but to instead just listen, even if it's to nothing. Sure I still have a lot of nervous energy at some points, but it's nothing like it can be most of the time.

And for the remainder of the weekend, what little there is left of it, I intend to do just that, enjoy the silence and calm that I have in my own home, regardless of what is going on outside.

I also have some earplugs handy just in case the home team wins.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home