ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, February 27, 2012

Who We Are Now


Not often do I post pictures of myself. Partly because I don't like pictures of me, nor most people for that matter. Rarely can you capture even a glimpse of the beauty another human being can bring into your life. Dave caught Rob and I pretty well one night after Jaywalkers, though. A group of amazing, inspiring, truly lovely men and I visited Teriyaki House by the Hynes stop where we laughed and smiled and floated on a cloud of compassion for one another. There was also sweetness, and hand-holding, and walk-offs to Chelly "Took the Night".

Sometimes Tuesdays are my favorite nights.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home