ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, March 18, 2012

That Bad Joke Everyone is Making

Nope, not going to say anything about global climate change. As far as I'm concerned, it is just another day. In March. In Boston. That is in the 70s and sunny.

Instead, I'm just going to enjoy it and not question whether we'll reach a gagillion degrees this summer. Or whether it'll now rain all summer. Or what it is.

What concerns me more at this point is why George peed on some of my clothes this week. I thought we were all done with this. But apparently, something is irritating him. And this is how that little asshole is reacting. Ugh. No more leaving my clothes out in a basket.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home