ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, July 28, 2017

Time Time Time What Has Become of Me

It's the last week of July. A year ago I broke my tiny fibula and this week alone ran 29 miles. The last year has brought a rollercoaster of emotion and change. It has been exhausting. Many ups and many downs. I'm back to about the weight I was before the break. That was a big deal, the weight gain.

I feel sometimes like all I do is complain on this silly blog. But today will be no different. I got the sads, man. Or the feelings, rather. I have like a million feelings right now. Like all over the place and all I really want to do is sit down and sleep. Maybe that is what I will do this weekend. Steve and I are going up to a wedding in upstate NY. His friends. So all I gotta do is just show up. Show up, be supportive, and just be. That is a big deal, just being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home